Blondie and Read

Saga, Volume 2

Saga, Volume 2 - Fiona Staples, Brian K. Vaughan I had this TPB (Trade Paperback) sitting next to my bed for forever. (literally) After reading Lucky Jim I needed something to clear my ugly fog before going to bed. It was super late, and I thought I would just read a chapter or two. I read the whole thing. This should definitely give you insight to the rest of my review.

It was glorious. I just couldn't put it down! We meet new characters. We learn more about the old ones. I just am in love. I can't get over the beautiful, and sometimes beautifully grotesque, the art is. Huge round of applause for Staples.

I don't want to say too much and give anything away. This is definitely something you can read in less than two hours, and it will leave you wanting more. I fell in love with Lana and Marko all over again and I can't wait to read the next installment.

Short review alert!

My rating and why: I gave this book 4 stars! I read it and loved it and wanted more and more and more. There really isn't anything else that needs to be said. This book is amazing.