Blondie and Read

Unti It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia tie-in

Unti It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia tie-in - FX Networks If you don't watch the show, you're going to be insanely lost.

If you don't love the show, you're not going to love this book.

All that being said, I love these horrible, horrible people. Starting out, I hated this show. I started watching in like season 4 or so, and just couldn't get into it. Everyone was yelling over each other and my brain (and ears) couldn't take the stupid or the noise. BUT! I was told to start watching at the beginning. Season one, episode one. It's a slow build-up of just how horrible and crazy they are. So they're pretty muted at the beginning and you grow and get accustomed to their antics. (It's a great show if you haven't seen it, and I recommend starting at the beginning (as I did).)

That out of the way - this book was amazing. It was everything that I wanted in a book written by the gang and so much more. Everything from the first all-black page with the white writing that says "The Gang Writes a Self-Help Book" to the interjections of the editor.

Each character writes their own chapters in the five-part book, and it's so blatantly obvious who is whom. Their voice is ever-present. I was pretty much reading in my head with their voices. Charlie's pictorial chapters just cracked me up.

I was laughing out loud too many times to count, but I'm sure I annoyed everyone around me. (Sorry to my knight in shining armor and my super-skinny-runs-for-fun-vegan-roommate.)

There's so much I want to talk about. Little gems hidden throughout this whole book, but I want you to find them! Everything from the S.I.N.N.E.D. system to possibly finding things that happen in future episodes.

My rating and why: I gave this book four stars! I read it and I just loved it. Every thing about it was awesome and true to the show.